At Vine Tree Vets we provide a comprehensive health plan for your pet.
Our health plan is designed to help meet all your pets healthcare requirements. By joining our plan you can spread the costs of the treatment over the year by direct debit.
Our plans are tailored with your pets best interests in mind.
Joining is easy!
All it takes is completing and signing a simple form which you can do at the practice. For more information speak to a member of our team who will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our plans include
- Annual vaccination & health check
- Year round worming and flea treatment
- 6 month health check
- One blood test (not annual)
- Unlimited nail clips
- Weight clinics
- Nurse clinics
- 10% off neutering (conditions apply)
- 10% discount on food
- 10% discount on dental procedures
- 10% discount on pet passport completion
- Insurance for up to £1000 on accidents only
How much do you save?
|Cats/Toy Dogs||Plan Member||Pay as you go|
|Annual Saving £51.42|
|Small Dogs||Plan Member||Pay as you go|
|Annual Saving £50.72|
|Medium Dog||Plan Member||Pay as you go|
|Annual Saving £57.53|
|Large Dog||Plan Member||Pay as you go|
|Annual Saving £66.62|
|X Large Dog||Plan Member||Pay as you go|
|Annual Saving £75.72|
- Cat & toy dog = Cat up to 8kg, Dogs up to 4kg
- Small dog = 4-10kg at adult weight
- Medium Dog = 10kg-20kg at adult weight
- Large Dog = 20kg-30kg at adult weight
- X large Dog = over 30kg at adult weight.